Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

48301 - 48320 of 48360 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 FJ Army Green MT
527 Posts
I know I have a manual but I question if I can push the FJ to roll start in an emergency so I purchased from Costco a Jump Starter for my Green Eyed Monster

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,276 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have/had the same lights. I bought them 2-3 years ago also but can't find them anywhere anymore. I broke one last summer and looked everywhere. Eventually decided to just 3D print new housings and they have worked great so far.
3D Printing for the FJ
Did you find yours in Japan as well?
You know, just a observation, I recently went looking for some bits for the FJ. Ended up talking to a fellow at a parts store in Dubai. He spokes marvelous English. I wish I could find someone at a parts store here that speaks English or at least understands it.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Did you find yours in Japan as well?
You know, just a observation, I recently went looking for some bits for the FJ. Ended up talking to a fellow at a parts store in Dubai. He spokes marvelous English. I wish I could find someone at a parts store here that speaks English or at least understands it.
Yes, they were sold through ebay from JDM in Japan.

·
Registered
42 Posts
changed/ flushed my tranny fluid, it name out black. The guy I bought it from changed the tranny cooler lines and added fluid and I'm pretty sure he over filled it. I added what I drained out and after all said and done with temp in the fluid about a quart came out of the check plug. Oh and the check plug doesn't look like it's been touched in a decade, I had to use vice grips because the Allen hole was rusted almost shut. And the gallon in the water jug was the first drain super black.

·
Registered
381 Posts
If you drained it out of the check tube your at the right level, if also at the correct temperature.
The color is inconsistent with a full flush and should be looked into.

48301 - 48320 of 48360 Posts