Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 46058 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Monthly start up. I garage mine until the salt is off the road.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Had a little fun in the Nevada desert.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Parked next to a sweet Black Cherry @ Stonebriar Community Church today. In the 'unpaved' parking area of course. Sorry I can't remember the guy's name right now but I'm pretty sure he's a member on here from the Frisco, TX area. I've met him on the trails around here.

-Greg

·
Registered
132 Posts
At the moment I'm on self imposed financial lock down until I get my credit card paid off then I can play again :) So the FJ looks the same, except not clean

·
Registered
37 Posts
Drove home from work (1'st time it's been there). Topped off the tank (14.5mpg) mostly city driving.
put some seat covers on the front seats, but they are just a little small so they may come off...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Yesterday I installed my Rocktek tube bumper....today I filled my FJ up with premium.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Gave her a bath... through puddles.

·
Registered
126 Posts
This was spoil the FJ week. Blacked out bumpers wheels door handles headlight bezel and mirrors. Installed Toy Tech 3" coil lift with Bilstein shocks. New Hankook 285/75-16 MT's. Spent the last two days at Disney off road park here in Oklahoma rock crawling. Took the week off and enjoyed the 70 degree weather. Life is good!!!

41 - 60 of 46058 Posts