Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 46633 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ok, today, had it wash, to remove the arctic salt white paint add on, then park it in the driveway, enjoyed the view for a few minutes, then put it back in the garage. Oh yeah, I drove it too......::cheers:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I had to knock off ten tons of mud/sand/slush off my sliders and sprayed the rest off with a preasure sprayer while it was above freezing. Then I got to drive back home on wet roads.....grrrrrr....So you know how impressed I am. Atleast I can see the rear licence plate now.

Have I mentioned I hate winter???

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I did my own front end alignment. Now to go drive it and see if it worked. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Put my alternator back on, what a B!! :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Drove to and from work, stopped at the dealer and had 'em fix my sub woofer (just stopped working after 1 week). 1 1/2 hours later, fixed and on my way home....
loose connection at switch .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had my 2010 TRD CAI installed at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
drove it to work and filled up on gas saturday a new present goes on... yippers

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Got a message at 2 in the morning to call the wife. Got up and made the call to find she wanted me to explain to her how to jump the FJ using the aux battery since she drove my FJ to work for the first time in weeks and left the back door ajar. She had a small crowd of co-workers around the FJ while she insisted the FJ could start itself she just didn't know how. In fact I am STILL talking with her (via Skype) as I type this. Just got everything configured and got the truck to start itself. Now I'm discribing how to make sure BOTH batteries get a charged.
Dee You En, Dun.
Now back to bed.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Got a message at 2 in the morning to call the wife. Got up and made the call to find she wanted me to explain to her how to jump the FJ using the aux battery since she drove my FJ to work for the first time in weeks and left the back door ajar. She had a small crowd of co-workers around the FJ while she insisted the FJ could start itself she just didn't know how. In fact I am STILL talking with her (via Skype) as I type this. Just got everything configured and got the truck to start itself. Now I'm discribing how to make sure BOTH batteries get a charged.
Dee You En, Dun.
Now back to bed.
Ha, ha, ha. Awesome. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,203 Posts
I was able to drive it for the first time in over 2 months!

Dang it felt good!

81 - 100 of 46633 Posts