Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

12941 - 12960 of 45449 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Got my aux fuel tank in from SolarFuel. Now to figure out what fuel gauge and switch that I will need so I can get it installed! Another 14 gallons should give me 190-200 miles pulling the trailer if I don't run 80 miles and hour! :lol: The red mud from Moab was included in the deal! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
First Mod!. BMC.
BMC.jpg

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
What did you do WITH your FJ Today ?

I wish we would get some real snow here...are you running 265's with a lift?
Thanks guys :cheers: Good times. Now it's puking snow. The warm before the storm earlier today :rocker: An excuse to use the newly hooked up Piaa ion fogs!

Yup 265 ATs on a full Walker Evans All Pro lift incl AP UCAs.

I'm going bigger soon, just trying to figure out what will fit in the garage :jester:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
I was tired of my Outrider Lower Link Armor clanking around, so I removed them in favor of the Rocktek's

Looks good!!! Same ones I have! You'll be glad to have them! I know I was a few weeks ago when i got hung up on a rock and it hit the link armor exactly!

·
Premium Member
747 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Installed the HID Kit in the PIAA's and installed the PIAA's on the truck.

What model of PIAA lamps did you get and are they driving or fog lamps?

·
Registered
341 Posts
What model of PIAA lamps did you get and are they driving or fog lamps?
They're the PIAA 520. These ones are specifically the yellow driving lights. Definitely more yellow than the crystal white. I have them aimed a bit lower than the headlights, and when I can I'll go test them while driving.

Surprisingly, with the HID kit, everything wired straight up. I used the PIAA kit with the relay and switch, and it's all peachy. I was actually surprised at how easy it all was.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Re: What did you do WITH your FJ Today ?

Well first I took a trip to the local nursery and Lowe's to do a little green thumb action in the morning. Then in the afternoon I took my two boys, who are 2 and 5, to the military base that I work on for some park fun.

12941 - 12960 of 45449 Posts