Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?

9M views 52K replies 3K participants last post by  FatJohnson 
#1 · (Edited)
This may sound weird but we are always doing something like 4x4, washing , a good coat of wax picture, a new sticker, wheels, lift, super charger or just an oil change the point is what you did today to or with the FJ cruiser.
This is my favorite thread on the jeep forum and probably the most popular in their entire forum with over two million posts, So why not here? I'll start it off and its up to all of us to keep it going. :cheers:

1. Today I added a headliner supercharger sticker to my windshield after giving her a bath.

See less See more
#48,487 ·
Changed the oil...I guess after driving from Virginia to Texas...it was finally time!

#48,497 · (Edited)
I decided to grease all 14 Zerks I now have on my FJ. This is one of those a job that should have taken 20 minutes and ended up taking an hour stories. I have 3 grease guns two full size and 1 mini. Apparently all three of them only had 2 or 3 pumps left in each of them. I ended up having to stop just to replace the grease tubes in 2 of them just to finish the zerks. I swear the easiest jobs can take awhile if everything doesn`t go right. :)