Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 3670 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,838 Posts
Wouldn't call it a trail run but me and the other Utah FJers available went to Antelope Island State Park for our Annual Photo!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Thanks! I'm not a huge adventurer, but I work 6-7 days a week right now. You better believe if I have time and resources, I'm going to take advantage. It's one of my resolutions for the year!

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,660 Posts
I'm with you on that one. I named my outings, "therapy sessions" @FatJohnson
Had me a nice "session" today :grin The sun actually came out for once :lol: so I took the pup for a ride, cranked open the cargo window with the heat blasting (was 16deg) turned up the tunes, put some more miles on the diff break-in...absolutely delightful tour of an area of Vermont with many ponds and quaint historic towns. Treatment successful...feel like a new woman :angel

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,071 Posts
Starring roll on a film set...my FJ not me! (Drama-documentary for airing in the US). They needed an FJ for the drugs baron to drive and get shot! Apparently Mexican drugs barons drive FJ's :rofl:

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,071 Posts
Nice vid James! Beautiful there. Watching that makes me wonder why I live in Saskatchewan.

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk
I found a lovely route across Saskatchewan on sandy 'roads'...try the UK for nothing to drive!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,660 Posts
Starring roll on a film set...my FJ not me! (Drama-documentary for airing in the US). They needed an FJ for the drugs baron to drive and get shot! Apparently Mexican drugs barons drive FJ's :rofl:
That's hilarious...a US crime docudrama filmed in UK, starring your FJ...truth is stranger than fiction!!
So how was it today?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I found a lovely route across Saskatchewan on sandy 'roads'...try the UK for nothing to drive!

I just love some of the scenery of the US locations in the pictures that our American members post, some are simply breathtaking. I live in a small town, and it takes me 2 minutes to get out of town and be in the sticks..I do love that very much..I'm just not a huge fan of freezing lol.

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,071 Posts
That's hilarious...a US crime docudrama filmed in UK, starring your FJ...truth is stranger than fiction!!
So how was it today?
Yes... how much easier would it be for them to film in the US where all the 'set's and vehicles are already 'in place'!
Unfortunately I had to leave them to it, their filming schedule clashed with me and Zero having to be at a football match :frown

2121 - 2140 of 3670 Posts