Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 3668 Posts

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Took my dog out with me for some fun time !! ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1460259109.156334.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1460259130.433712.jpg

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Participated in the SoCal FJC Adopt-A-trail (AAT) trail maintenance day in the the San Bernardino National Forest (SBNF), CA. Participated in by 14 FJ's, the day was full of hard work, excitement & fun.

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,070 Posts
Drove the ice road from Inuvik to Tuk and back!
Great picture. looks like you got good weather, did it hold right through the Richardsons?

It's so weird when you get out and look through the clear ice and at the big cracks... you worry if it really takes the weight... then you meet this guy and you stop worrying...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,784 Posts
Great picture. looks like you got good weather, did it hold right through the Richardsons?

It's so weird when you get out and look through the clear ice and at the big cracks... you worry if it really takes the weight... then you meet this guy and you stop worrying...
I think I would still worry ...... :rofl:

Cheers
Baz
:blueblob:

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I watched it turn 10 yesterday. I remember that first night. I went out to the garage to look at the shiny new FJ several times. 105k on it now and the original windshield. Though it does have lots of pits, time to replace it, the windshield that is.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I watched it turn 10 yesterday. I remember that first night. I went out to the garage to look at the shiny new FJ several times. 105k on it now and the original windshield. Though it does have lots of pits, time to replace it, the windshield that is.

They grow up so fast, don't they? Mine will be 10 in June. Congrats on still having the original windshield

·
Registered
529 Posts
The road was closed for 2 days prior to me getting there. Just by luck they opened it 2 hours after I arrived at Eagle Plains. There were some locals there in the hotel that had been waiting the whole 2 days. They went onto the highway when the sign at the start still read "open" but by the time they got to the pass the road had closed. Fortunately for me it was the other way around.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Pretty much eddie, she is grown up now. All mods done, she is in her prime. And I will be getting another vehicle soon as a daily driver. MR2 Turbo?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I took my baby out for some xploring and she collected some more infamous bc pin striping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Packed it up going camping this weekend !!🔥🍺🌲🌲

1841 - 1860 of 3668 Posts