Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What ride did you give up for your FJ?

Just curious what vehicle you gave up to acquire your FJ? Me, nothing just an addition but I gave up my G35 6MT coupe for my E53 which is my favorite out of all my rides.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
789 Posts
haha I already gave up on my husbands 03 impala long before we got the FJ. Good trade.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Didnt give up, got rid of a mazda tribute in the quest for a better scuba gear transport vehicle.

Little did I know that I would get sucked into the world of the FJ.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got rid of an audi a6 and isuzu rodeo sport. I miss my audi. It was awesome for crusing long distances very very fast :lol:and very comfortably.

·
Registered
920 Posts
2001 Ford Ranger, 2x4, 4 banger, 5 speed manual. At 100000 miles i had to stay in 3rd gear and turn the AC off to maintain 40 MPH on mountain roads. Something broke weekly, it was time.

·
Premium Member
8,986 Posts
I didn't give up any vehicles but I did give up about $30K and another $10K plus for mods.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
'97 4Runner with 186,000 miles and no problems.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
2006 F-150 SCREW... Was a very nice truck, no issues, just too big for the trails we wanted to travel on... Plus were empty nesters now, so who cares about the back seat...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I kept my '95 Civic EX b/c it is going to last forever but I did dump my fiance's '98 Dodge Stratus b/c I knew soon it was going to become a money pit to keep it run. FYI I kept the fiance though lol

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I didn't give up any vehicles but I did give up about $30K and another $10K plus for mods.
Good call Woodsy: $32k (rustproofing & sun roof put me over the $30k limit) +$4800 in mods. I'll get to the $10k number when the supercharger is available for the 2010+ models

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Chevy Colorado. Great truck....but I could not resist the FJ any longer!

1 - 20 of 200 Posts