Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
2006 Chrysler 300 Hemi. Pretty dang fun car to drive, even if it made me look like an even older man than I am. Absolute crap in slush and snow though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2002 Honda S2000 I bought new
In 2001 with 8 miles. It will be sold as soon as I can detail it and post it for sale on Bring A Trailer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I didn't have to give up anything to get my FJ, but at this point, I'd give up anything short of a kidney to find a Little Passengers third row seat to throw in so that I can avoid having to get rid of it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lol.. I gave up my "other" FJ... I 1st owned a 2wd FJ.. loved it.. drove it for 8months.. then driving home 1 night (2weeks b4 xmas) i saw a black 4x4..... short version. called the wife an told her to move her car from the driveway (as Ubered back to buy the 4x4) Merry Christmas

·
Registered
16 Posts
I always wanted an FJ but never had the room for it in my shop. So in order to get it, I let these two go.

Mint '96 Silverado (2nd owner)
'87 SWB

·
Registered
15 Posts
I
I always wanted an FJ but never had the room for it in my shop. So in order to get it, I let these two go.

Mint '96 Silverado (2nd owner)
'87 SWB
i have an 87 c10 shortbed that I inherited as my first car in high school. My parents bought it brand new. Red. Always had a goal to make it look dang near identical to yours, color and everything. Still have it to this day. It’s collecting rust in the backyard. Has a v8 in it and gets about 8mpg...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I

i have an 87 c10 shortbed that I inherited as my first car in high school. My parents bought it brand new. Red. Always had a goal to make it look dang near identical to yours, color and everything. Still have it to this day. It’s collecting rust in the backyard. Has a v8 in it and gets about 8mpg...

Ones that have been untouched are getting harder and harder to find. Sadly, rust is the main issue with most of these that are out there these days sitting around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sold my 2018 TRD Off Road 4Runner. It was a great rig, but I always wanted an FJ. The 4Runner was tough to say bye to, but I don't miss it at all now!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Traded in my 1988 Jeep Wrangler with an engine that had sticky valve lifters and crappy vacuum-operated 4WD system that disconnected at high altitude for my wonderful 2011 FJ Cruiser. Happy as can be.

·
Registered
207 Posts
What ride did you give up for your FJ?

Just curious what vehicle you gave up to acquire your FJ? Me, nothing just an addition but I gave up my G35 6MT coupe for my E53 which is my favorite out of all my rides.:bigthumb:
My 01 Tacoma of 15 years, 280K
IMG_0616.jpg

·
Registered
2014 Toyota Fj Cruiser
25 Posts
What ride did you give up for your FJ?

Just curious what vehicle you gave up to acquire your FJ? Me, nothing just an addition but I gave up my G35 6MT coupe for my E53 which is my favorite out of all my rides.:bigthumb:
Got rid of my Nissan Titan and a beat up Acura to get the FJ (brand new). No regrets!.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ones that have been untouched are getting harder and harder to find. Sadly, rust is the main issue with most of these that are out there these days sitting around.
I have an 85 K10 I bought in 87. It is now back i the garage I just built. Once the new construction is complete , I will be doing a restoration. Hopefully by next winter. It also has the dreaded rust issues. But even with rust, it is still a great truck.
I didn't give up any vehicle, I was driving a 99 Grand Cherokee when I bought the FJ. I am still driving the Jeep back & forth to work. 285K

181 - 200 of 200 Posts