Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gave up my quad cab 4x4 hemi...............

·
Registered
851 Posts
I gladly gave up this...

and kept this...

·
Registered
279 Posts
This is what i gave up...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Scion tc Mid-size car

She was fun in the dry weather, but not so hot for Wisconsin winters. Can you say Traction? She couldnt.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2005 TJ Wrangler. What I really gave up was the ability to take off the top. I still miss not being able to do that and I always will no matter how much better a rig the FJ is.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts

My good ol' GTI - the local Toyota dealer offered $6300 for it. Then I sold it on eBay for $11,500 and bought my FJ from another dealer. I really liked that car but we also own a Mini Cooper S that's been modded a bit and really more of a keeper. The FJ started out as my version of a 'family car' - now it has a 3" lift, 33" M/Ts and various other upgrades and I've entered the off-road world - weird. Wouldn't change a thing though. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
when my tt mt turns up "between Apr 25 and May 5" then I will give up mt 2005 STi. If I cant find a buyer for that soon I might have to let the dealer have it as trade...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I gave up my 95 Civic EX Coupe, I put a 98GSR motor w/2000 Type R LSD tranny in her and lots of other jdm go far goodies. Very reliable and pretty fast for 35mpg hwy car. ([email protected]) 1/4 mile. I just out grew the car after 13years and 286000+ miles. Farewell old friend...:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
The FJ is a Blown Up Tonka Truck and super fun to drive with my friends.
I was glad to get rid of my Highlander (Camry Based).
:rofl::clap:
It was more than just a change of car. I am a new man!

I should have wait for this mean FJ convertible!

:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I traded my 2003 Chevy S-10 ZR2. It was actually a pretty decent little truck until I screwed it up with a 6" lift and 33" tires. After that, the driveshafts vibrated, the ABS computer was screwed up and the gas mileage.......

Wilkie

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You sold a 1995 Neon with 175K for $5K; was is loaded with coke! I've had three Neons in my family and couldn't get 50K out of the three of them. You are a salesman extraordinary. Ron
LMAO! No, but there were new tires on it, and a good stereo. I loved that car - best purchase of my life!

·
Registered
169 Posts
LOVba wrote: I was glad to get rid of my Highlander (Camry Based)
Hey LUVba, just curious why you ditched the Highlander. The reason I ask is that my wifey is about to pull the trigger on an '08. Was there something you hated about it? Problems? I've read Consumer reports and they seem to like it. Of course, they hated every vehicle I've ever driven, including the FJ.

You can send a pm if you'd like.......

Wilkie

41 - 60 of 139 Posts