Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my Ford Escape for my 2007 FJ. Wish I had gone straight for the FJ and skipped the Escape. What did you trade?

·
Registered
180 Posts
i traded my 05 colorado in september for an 09 silverado which i traded last saturday for my 07 fj with a 6 spd. i've been waiting 2 years for it.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I sold my 98 Tacoma to buy the FJ back in 2007. 9 years old and had 453,000kms on it.....And still got $6000 for it. Gutta love the resale and dependability of a Toyota 4x4

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lots of cash after they offered me 12k for an 05 tundra with 20k miles....yea right, its still in the barn, glad I didn't give it to them now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
2004 Maxima for my 2007. That car was a piece of junk and put me off Nissan for life.

·
Registered
151 Posts
2008 Jeep Wrangler 2 door rubicon. Many things I liked more about the FJC. But, there are times I really miss the Jeep, especially on warm summer evenings with the top and doors off. But, for what I needed, the FJC fit the bill better all around.

·
Registered
255 Posts
No trade but did sell privately my '96 2 Door Chevy Tahoe. It was a tank but had the worst brakes on any vehicle I've owned.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
a Nissan Titan and a bunch of cash. The Titan wasn't a bad truck, but was big, got mileage not dissimilar to an M-1 tank and aftermarket parts were tough to come by.
I love my FJ.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts