Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Actually, we didn't win anything. We came close but no cigar. That's for you Lance. There were some great items and a lot of people had big smiles on their faces. The best thing about the Summit, both years, was meeting new people and catching up with old friends. And you don't have to buy a raffel ticket for that! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
the numbers were being read one by one, anticipation mounting, then the final digits called. I asked my table mates what was the last three. sure enough, we won a Demmello front bumper which is what we hoped to come home with. It was great!! Thanks to all the sponsors.

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I was very lucky again this year. The irony is that I won a rear bumper from Demello, which I had been on the waiting list for ~1 year and received right before I left on my cross-country odyssey to Rubithon/Moab/FJSummit. I swapped it with Frogeye for one of the several things he won during the raffle. I know that he was a happy camper to get one of Jason's rear bumpers and I was happy to swap with him.

The best thing I won was the new friends I made as we went through the challenges of such a great adventure. We were very lucky to have found a great group to wheel with in all our adventures. This was topped off seeing how so many worked so hard to help out those that were unfortunate enough to have had a mechanical failure during the events.

Its an amazing display of how people from such varied backgrounds, from different parts of the country and sharing their passion for off-roading can put their personal schedules on hold to help a fellow wheeler in need. From FJSummiteers to TTT members to the local vendors, all worked amazingly hard to get people back on the trail and/or road to home.

That was the most rewarding thing I left the FJSummit with...

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I won the $750 coupon for a tentrax trailer. I really wish I had the cash around to buy the rest of the trailer. I'm sure you'll see the coupon up on the for sale section soon, because it still is really a worthy prize if you are in the market for one of their cool trailers.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I was very lucky again this year. The irony is that I won a rear bumper from Demello, which I had been on the waiting list for ~1 year and received right before I left on my cross-country odyssey to Rubithon/Moab/FJSummit. I swapped it with Frogeye for one of the several things he won during the raffle. I know that he was a happy camper to get one of Jason's rear bumpers and I was happy to swap with him.

The best thing I won was the new friends I made as we went through the challenges of such a great adventure. We were very lucky to have found a great group to wheel with in all our adventures. This was topped off seeing how so many worked so hard to help out those that were unfortunate enough to have had a mechanical failure during the events.

Its an amazing display of how people from such varied backgrounds, from different parts of the country and sharing their passion for off-roading can put their personal schedules on hold to help a fellow wheeler in need. From FJSummiteers to TTT members to the local vendors, all worked amazingly hard to get people back on the trail and/or road to home.

That was the most rewarding thing I left the FJSummit with...
thats really funny that you won the rear bumper:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I didnt win a thing but I did wake up with a hangover after the group shot...oops! My good buddy ColoradoCruiserDude won and gave me his prize, a Bud Built t-shirt and a $200 discount from Bud Built, how cool is that......Thanks CCD!

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
The raffle is over....I can't take it anymore!!!!

What did you win???:bigthumb:
Last year w/$20 in tickets I got a shirt from Revteck, way cool. This year w/126 ticket nothing.

But to see those big checks going to the local PD and rescue was worth it!

My FJ won a three inch lift from Revtek...... first time I have EVER one anything.....I'm still excited...... Thank you Revtek.

That was cool! I am happy to see this.

I have installed a lift on my FJ and have the tools etc if you need any help installing. PM me or your wife can look me up at work. Again, congrats to ya.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Demello Sliders
Icon Front suspension, including the UCAs!

Both very sweet!

(Items that will be up for sale soon: factory sliders, Total Chaos UCA's, and possibly a couple other goodies)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
WTF dude you are supposed to be partying with sonic busty and I in Moab right now:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I didn't win but I scored a badass wood carved summit clock off of 4rnrj. Thanks again bro!!
No problem man. It was well worth the trade considering the laughs we had Thursday night. If any of you get a chance to drink with this guy I'll tell you, take it, it is well worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Metal Tech sliders!

Funny thing is, I was thinking all week, "I really need sliders, I really need sliders".

Positive thinking really works! Thanks, Metal Tech!

Now, who was it again that had the lucky fuzzy shorts? He hauled off some major goodies, so it had to have been those shorts...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts