Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
man missymy60 you cleaned up!!! I keep going back and forth about getting a tube bumper, they look great but Im worried about how it would hold up in an accident. oh and nice rack...

·
Registered
547 Posts
That is a really nice roof rack....I think that I must have one!:bigthumb:

We won a Demello High lift mount for the stock roof rack (which I don't have), so I just gave it to the first person that I could find that had a factory rack....he was pretty happy! Also I got a very cool Demello T-shirt which is awesome!!! Thanks to Demellos for contributing to the raffle:bigthumb:

I think that next year we should have the raffle earlier so we can mount the winnings and show it off:lol:

Win or not....we had lots of fun.

Doc
OK I have a plan. have the Summit start 2 days earlier. have the raffle first day, and then the second day we have the worlds biggest techday/meet n greet! wonder how Ouray would feel about havin a couple hundred FJs in pieces all over town with a bunch of beer filled wheelers wrenchin on em...
just a though:cheers:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I won the hearts of parents accross the summit lol I met a lot of great people and had an amzing time. Oouray is beautiful and I am going backl in a month or so.. just another privilage of being in CO.. see you all next year!!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
We won an OTTER BOX! And I snagged a summit ball cap that did a fly by over our table. We had a great time!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
...I am going backl in a month or so.. just another privilage of being in CO...
Hey Robbie,
so are we. Well, sometime this late-summer/fall, anyway.
Let me know when, and maybe we could hook up.

steven

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
We didn't get anything from the raffle (20 tickets), but from the Summit, we got more friendship than I think we'll ever know what to do with.

Thanks a lot guys. We really had a great time.
I almost can't stand it; thinking of how long it will be for the whole FJ family to get together again. :mecry:

steven

·
Registered
204 Posts
Metal Tech sliders!

Funny thing is, I was thinking all week, "I really need sliders, I really need sliders".

Positive thinking really works! Thanks, Metal Tech!

Now, who was it again that had the lucky fuzzy shorts? He hauled off some major goodies, so it had to have been those shorts...
We returned home this Sunday and I just got to get onto the forum. I am sitting here in my Cowboy's Fuzzy Duds thinking what a great time I had and that Positive thinking does work. Of all the fantastic raffle prizes that were there the roof top tent was the one I let my son check out at TRDparts4U.com's display knowing my wife would enjoy it more than a supercharger or inchworm box. The Summit was a winning trip in so many ways. Enjoying JoeUser's Chili (you need to post the recipe), meeting fun-loving people, seeing more of this this great country and winning these lucky shorts. Now I need to claim the Baja rack and roof top tent the shorts won for me.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts