Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

301 - 310 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
If the Jeepers or the FJ crowd outcast you for a funny sticker, they wouldn’t be a fun crowd of people to play with anyways. I can’t see either of them doing that because off-roaders tend to be a fun, laid-back and helpful bunch. Poking fun at each others rigs is part of that fun. Jeepers are usually great guys, and judging by the great souls on our forum, the FJ crowd will “get it” and chuckle...now if your really want to have your balls busted by the Jeepers, make yourself a “_uck _eep” sticker and take your lumps .

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty much what I figured, I'm sure someone somewhere will get their feelings hurt but those are probably the same people that just look for reasons to be butthurt.

As for the _uck _eep sticker, i think im going to have to have one now. :rofl::rofl:

Also I think i want to get one made up for my dad's JKU that says something like "My son was not an honor student and he drives an FJ" or something along the lines of that.

·
Premium Member
11,613 Posts
The FJ vs Jeep thing has died down considerably vs when the FJ first came out.

To tell the truth the Hummer crowd was wayyyyyy worse. There was some serious forum rivalry and forum invasion happening with the Hummer crowd.

I still prefer FJ=Fuel Junkie

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
That's pretty much what I figured, I'm sure someone somewhere will get their feelings hurt but those are probably the same people that just look for reasons to be butthurt.

As for the _uck _eep sticker, i think im going to have to have one now. :rofl::rofl:

Also I think i want to get one made up for my dad's JKU that says something like "My son was not an honor student and he drives an FJ" or something along the lines of that.

I like your sense of humour

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I keep being told FJ="Fake Jeep"

My Father is an avid jeeper, owns a JKU and two CJ's. He's even president of his local jeep club. Ive grown up Jeep and even owned a couple of Cherokees. When the new FJs came out i fell in love with them. They always seemed to be out of my price range. But now I just bought two!! All that being said my Father likes to joke around with me(because I know deep down inside he does appreciate the FJ) and hes constantly calling them the "Fake Jeeps" Im sure it happens a lot on the trails and in the off-road community, because what fun is it if we can poke at each other a little bit? But how sensitive are we in the FJ community about the whole "Fake Jeep" thing? Im the kind of person that likes to take the wind out of other peoples' sails and poke fun at myself first. So i was thinking about just embracing the "Fake Jeep" thing and printing off #fakejeep stickers and putting them on my Blue FJ because i have a weird sense of humor. I just don't want to end up being an outcast from the Jeep community because i have an FJ and be outcasted from the FJ community because im poking fun. Also I think it would be super awesome to out-wheel a jeeper with a big fake jeep sticker on my window!:rofl::rofl:
I'm right here with you. I also want to put fake jeep sticker on mine aswell. That's the name I call my fj. My dad has a 99 wrangler sport and has went out with me in the fj and he was amazed on everything that it was doing with no issues, like what we were doing wasn't changing enough for it. He looked at me and said. The jeep wouldn't have been able to do that that easy and lockers.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
FUJI. because everytime I see one of my buddy's he asks if I still have the Fuji. Yeah I still have the Fuji. I gave up on correcting him.

301 - 310 of 310 Posts