Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or did the Road Armor Group Buy disappear?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
You got it buddy, and thank you for steping up and giving us a great deal on one of your awesome bumpers, man I can't wait to get mine...I got my winch in today. I hope it comes in the next few weeks :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well let me know if you guys are intereested in another group buy. The last one didnt work to well, but if if i can get some comentments than i would be more than happy to do another!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
We are off to a great start!
I'm listening. If the price is right, I'll skip the thought of buying an ARB front for some "Transformer" armor.

Please price it right...
Please price it right...
Please price it right...

:angel:

Wow! Is a "Stealth Base Front Bumper with Bull Bar" in my future????

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Well let me know if you guys are intereested in another group buy. The last one didnt work to well, but if if i can get some comentments than i would be more than happy to do another!
Please check this site and the other GB site for people interested, or start a new thread. Also what are the prices and shipping. You also need to check your threads and update and answer questions otherwise this GB will fail.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok guys i am working on all of the details right now and am going to have one post up here real soon. Bare with me and i will get it up on here very soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts