Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Stuck'n Muck said:
Picked up my silver full load today for $43,600 Canadian, about $38,800 USA funds at todays exchange rate. Everything is Manufactures Suggested Price up here, There is no dealing or markup anywhere.

Got Muck????????????

There is some dealing, If you look hard, and ask around. I got mine for 1500 under MSRP, and I've ssen a few others in Canada got theres for less as well.

Postee

·
Registered
702 Posts
Stuck'n Muck said:
Picked up my silver full load today for $43,600 Canadian, about $38,800 USA funds at todays exchange rate. Everything is Manufactures Suggested Price up here, There is no dealing or markup anywhere.
How did you possibly get it to $38,800? :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
just bought my FJ last weekend, the boards and this thread inparticular were really useful, much appreciated to all who've contributed.

paid $1000 off MSRP plus $400 toyota recent graduate discount for a total of $1400 off MSRP on a Voodoo Blue 4X4 AT w/ CQ, UP#2, 17' alloys, carpeted floor/cargo mats & roof rack.

·
Registered
21 Posts
MSRP, walked in and scooped the only one they had up today...my face is killing me from all my smiling! 30k in Southern California...:D

Black, 4x4 auto, FE, CQ, GY, UR, 9S, V5, EL, CF

I actually called around all over the place and there seemed to be a lot of "let me call you back" crap, and when they did it was always around 35-38k because they added tires, backup cameras, leather...

will post pics eventually...'cause I can!
It's midnight here, and I'm thinking, hmmm, time for a drive? sick!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Concarne said:
MSRP, walked in and scooped the only one they had up today...my face is killing me from all my smiling! 30k in Southern California...:D

Black, 4x4 auto, FE, CQ, GY, UR, 9S, V5, EL, CF

I actually called around all over the place and there seemed to be a lot of "let me call you back" crap, and when they did it was always around 35-38k because they added tires, backup cameras, leather...

will post pics eventually...'cause I can!
It's midnight here, and I'm thinking, hmmm, time for a drive? sick!
I didn't think it came in leather. Was that 30k out the door?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dealer installed leather. I went to my local dealer today, the fleet guy had an aftermarket leather book/brochure there. The book said about $900 for a full leather seat job (dealer cost I assume)...they add $1800 to the window sticker of the Camry.

A

·
0 Posts
Re: In Case you were wondering how much markup they are getting

newbie in the house...be gentle.:eek:

Went through my insurance company that allows you to build an FJ to compare MSRP to dealer invoice. Just a quick picture to see the difference. Not 100%, because it deals with national averages, but nonetheless it gives you an idea.

This is configured to mirror my FJ I am going to get ripped off on!!:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
28,432 here in pittsburgh on voodoo blue AT CQ Roof rack ,Trailer Hitch, Rear locker, All weather mats. and side curtain air bags!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went through Costco and Paid $100 under MSRP, I life in Souther Oregon and the dealership was Lithia

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
congrats Other1! It's about time! :)
Thanks. It was well worth the weight. It shifts so nicely!! This guy almost hit a few parked cars at Starbucks last nite while checking out my FJC.

61 - 80 of 204 Posts