Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to figure out what light bar to get. I want the lowest profile light bar I can buy. So far all I have seen are the generic light bars that go straight across or the All Pro light bar which seems to have a lower profile but it has a air damn which I'm not interested in. Does any one have any pics of the back side of the All-Pro light bar or ideas of any lower profile light bars?

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I did but I don't know were they are any more.

I will look around for you, or take some new ones.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
So I'm trying to figure out what light bar to get. I want the lowest profile light bar I can buy. So far all I have seen are the generic light bars that go straight across or the All Pro light bar which seems to have a lower profile but it has a air damn which I'm not interested in. Does any one have any pics of the back side of the All-Pro light bar or ideas of any lower profile light bars?
Here are a couple; the front brace for the airdam could be removed and ground smooth if not wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks RockKrawler
That light bar is as low as you can go.......I like it. Do you know if All-Pro sells it with out the Air Dame. It looks good with it as well. One of my reasons for not liking it was I figured it would be flimsy bling that would fold with the first branch that hit it. It looks well enforced....a real branch buster :) I'm rethinking the All-Pro light bar.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I would not want to pay for it, but here is one.

Light Bar

·
Registered
424 Posts
My real wheels/ stallion accesories is simmilary as low as the Tuffy previously mentioned. Mounted in almost the exact sames spot. Reel Wheels check it out

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts

N-Fab Light Bar

Easy bolt-on to the OEM rack. Inexpensive. You can sling the lights above or below the bar, but they're safer above the bar. Very low profile and they sit well forward of the OEM rack so you can do anything there that you want to.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I really like the N-Fab light bar. It is unlike anything else out there. I like the way the lights are staggered so the two outer lights can angle off to the sides. I live in heavy deer territory, so it would be great to have some light off to the sides of the road. I also really like that it doesn't interfere with the ability to put a basket or something up front. My second choice would be the Tuffy. If you buy the tuffy bar, search for the best price. I've seen it for as low as $70. The N-fab is considerably more expensive at about $240, but that is still not very expensive. Have fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts