Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
It's really hard to see in that picture.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
What does it say??? The Pic isn't really that clear.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
what is it and what does it do? SilverFJ033Quicke-mailview.jpg

Usually that switch position is used to toggle the interior sensor for the Toyota factory alarm system, but the switch label looks different from what I can see - Take a better (i.e. higher res/more direct view) picture and post it. The one you have is very difficult to see...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Usually that switch position is used to toggle the interior sensor for the Toyota factory alarm system, but the switch label looks different from what I can see - Take a better (i.e. higher res/more direct view) picture and post it. The one you have is very difficult to see...
thats the only pic i can get, i found it on the internet.i dont no what the it so i cant really look up the button its self...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
thats the only pic i can get, i found it on the internet.i dont no what the it so i cant really look up the button its self...
Do you actually have the button in your FJ, or are you just curious?:bandit:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Can you describe it? The only thing i can make out in that picture is the word Toyota.

That is the usual position of the motion sensor off button for the alarm.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you describe it? The only thing i can make out in that picture is the word Toyota.

That is the usual position of the motion sensor off button for the alarm.
i cant describe it. i dont have it in my fj. but i found it on the web and cant figer out what it is.. and i tried but i cant get a better pic of whatever button that is..:cowfrown::cowfrown::cowfrown:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
im just curious, i dont know what it is but i want it...:bandit:
:cowfrown:

It's the mod button. Push it and your wallet gets lighter.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bahahahaha ooooooooooo i dont want it but i want it.:cowfrown:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Now I remember you from the taco merro thread! Ok, I get where you're coming from. Unfortunately, without a better pic, there's no way to tell what it is. It could even be a custom button.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now I remember you from the taco merro thread! Ok, I get where you're coming from. Unfortunately, without a better pic, there's no way to tell what it is. It could even be a custom button.
yeah but thats the only pic i could find...and what taco merro thread?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member