Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
When you order the A pillar cover, make sure it comes with the 5 white clips (placed in the circled red in the picture below). If not, you have to order them too since you will surely breaks a few or all of them when to pry/pull the cover out.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I think you have it right, but I believe all Toyota parts (metal body panels that is) come in primer only, meaning you would need to have it match painted...
MudlovingFJ and I have joked about finding a way to lock those things down while we parked. The come out easily... :worried:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
oh damn they don't come painted :( Mine got hit by a huge rock and took a big chuck out of it and it looks like crap.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh damn they don't come painted :( Mine got hit by a huge rock and took a big chuck out of it and it looks like crap. i guess im better off just leaving it. to much work to get it painted and so on.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Youch. Hey at least it didn't hit the windshield and cost you over a grand.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Maybe you can clean it up, bondo it, and paint it? Or, you could just put a really cool sticker over it!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I bet there is a cream at CVS for that kind of burn.

There are days i hate that i live so far away from all the cool runs and meets......But then there are days i am glad....lol

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Pillars rocker and floor - Hinge pillar - Pillar cover Pillar cover Right 2007 - 2008
61110-35010 List $148.44 Your cost $112.81

RETAINER, OUTSIDE MO (5/per side) 75392-35210 List $0.74 Your cost $0.56

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Like this one?? Or we could save it for Mud..

...not callin ya gay or anything Irish.. :lol:
Oh. How mean!

Dom, how are you going to peel that off the back of your FJ, and send it to Irish?
:lol: Now THAT'S mean!

I bet there is a cream at CVS for that kind of burn.

There are days i hate that i live so far away from all the cool runs and meets......But then there are days i am glad....lol
I'm guessing today's one of them. You should hear the banter on the CB's when they're out. "Your mother...." every ten minutes!

M

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I'm guessing today's one of them. You should hear the banter on the CB's when they're out. "Your mother...." every ten minutes!

M
That's why it's usually really quiet when they know I brought my kids. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Just leave the damaged cover and tell everyone you caught a huge tree branch at 75 mph. It'll be a good story. :)

and dom... you suck:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.