Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
while i think that brush guard looks decent, i know that if i push on it, i might dent the hood pretty badly.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That FJ has a ton of crap on it, lol, must be a biatch on gas xD

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Saw this pic and was wondering what kind of exhaust the FJ had on it
RealWheels of Gurnee, IL (RealWheels Truck, Car and SUV Parts and Accessories) was the builder and they sell mainly "bling" accessories for the FJ and other vehicles on their site. The FJ air horn/compressor system is intriguing, but I'd have to remove my dual battery system to use it, so that's out! ;)

Anyway, it looks like they a ran dual exhaust (a single wouldn't look right coming) out of the center of the rear end (as the result of some custom bending and welding) and then dressed the ends with their "SS Exhaust tip" as shown on their website.

You can always contact them if you want the exact specs if, God forbid, you want to duplicate their build. :eek:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That is the strangest FJ I've ever seen.:silly: I can't even figure out how you would be able to open the hood with that gigantic brush guard.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RealWheels of Gurnee, IL (RealWheels Truck, Car and SUV Parts and Accessories) was the builder and they sell mainly "bling" accessories for the FJ and other vehicles on their site. The FJ air horn/compressor system is intriguing, but I'd have to remove my dual battery system to use it, so that's out! ;)

Anyway, it looks like they a ran dual exhaust (a single wouldn't look right coming) out of the center of the rear end (as the result of some custom bending and welding) and then dressed the ends with their "SS Exhaust tip" as shown on their website.

You can always contact them if you want the exact specs if, God forbid, you want to duplicate their build. :eek:

I kind of like the look of that exhaust......but thats about all. The brush guard is interesting but it does seem like it is just for looks rather than protection

1 - 10 of 10 Posts