Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I did a search for a thread that already asked this but only found a small one from years ago)

I love seeing what others have named their rigs. I've had mine almost 2 months and I've been waiting for her to tell me her name. I think it's finally coming. Either "My Baby, Blue" or "My Lady, Blue"

Show me your rigs and tell me their names :grin

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,522 Posts
Eddystone (Eddy)... a tenuous link to cement. (John Smeaton pioneered a new cement to build the Eddystone lighthouse, pioneering engineering of its day)

Attachments

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,977 Posts
Gone.

I traded it on a Tundra a few years ago.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,977 Posts
I do miss it, but at the same time I love the Tundra. I just couldn't use the FJ like it was built to be used along with it being hard for me to get into anymore. I also couldn't afford to keep both at the time.

·
トヨタ Master
7,915 Posts
I do miss it, but at the same time I love the Tundra. I just couldn't use the FJ like it was built to be used along with it being hard for me to get into anymore. I also couldn't afford to keep both at the time.
It still could've had a name, perhaps even like an old flame. What's the Tundra's name? I bought a Tundra today by the way.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,977 Posts
My friend off th other old forum called it Scrubber since she scrubbed the skid plates in Ouray when driving it and then when I went to Moab I scrubbed one of the plates off of it. I was also a Scrubber Operator at work so that's what stuck.

I haven't really named the Tundra. Did you get that one you showed me the other day?

Reactions: Kitzir and ZerosFJ
1 - 20 of 127 Posts