Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I call mine the Happy Wanderer, after a somewhat well known German song.
I play a lot of German music, haul enough instruments in there along with camping gear so it fits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where is that bumper from and how much did it cost you

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
It is and ARB bumper that was on the vehicle when I leased it second Hand. She had 60,000 Km on it. Two years ago I changed out the holders for the Fog lights because the OEM holder was all corroded and I stripped someof the bolts removing them to install new fogs. The fog lights are Rigid Industries and the holders were aftermarket.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I call mine Betsy.

It was amusing that the last time I went to my local dealer (Michael's in Bellevue which is closest to my second job), and I kept talking about Betsy angrily after they refused to do the seatbelt recall, and they just kept looking more and more confused. After asking why they wouldn't even touch Betsy, an older guy finally asked if I was asking them to touch some girl. I finally realized my stupid mistake. They still wouldn't do the recall work even though I offered to also pay their ridiculously high price for an oil change.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The FaJita.
Depending on who I'm with, I'll either pronounce it normally, or in some derivative that sounds vaguely similar to another word...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Her name is Fanny Jane and shes A LADY!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wife calls it the "Smurf" and a coworker called it the "cutest care in the parking lot"

:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:

81 - 100 of 127 Posts