Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2007 Sun Fusion FJ. Now what else are you going to call a beautiful beastie that takes you anywhere and brings you home safely EVERY SINGLE OUTING??? Ladies and gents, I submit my true love's moniker......BUTTERCUP.

I would love to have included a photo of me dear, but I am a Mac user and it just doesn't like to play nice with this interface.

Cheers!
ScottLynnYard

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. I love the name because it really fits your FJ.

2. Where in the world did you get that snorkel? I really like that. Since getting my FJ I realized that the whole naming thing is quite common. I had no idea it was at thing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Most of the time I just call it the FJ but it’s named Blondie. Not really a girls name I really dig old Clint Eastwood westerns and the FJ is the same type of badass, quiet and reserved but all business. :bandit:

2. Where in the world did you get that snorkel? I really like that. Since getting my FJ I realized that the whole naming thing is quite common. I had no idea it was at thing.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I had named mine Air Raid because at one time I had a ridiculously loud set of tires. People a block away would turn around to see what was coming. I don`t have loud tires anymore so not really sure the name is appropriate anymore :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine is a 2011 Trail Teams...solid Army Green.

The plates say it all......Shrekk.

She likes to get dirty :).

Pat
Sweet. That was my first choice to get.
Pricing is way up on that version right now though.

And the right green or tan non TT one never came up on my radar.

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,493 Posts

Yea the snorkel is made by Off-road Garage in Kazakhstan, they’re pricey but I love it.

As for the naming yea it does seem to be an FJ thing, I think it’s because it’s more of a niche group of off-roaders.

Thanks!

101 - 118 of 118 Posts