Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
There is a few things people that prep do not plan for and that is what will get you killed. My wife and I are both Veterans as well as the majority of the family and friends that I have. People working together is "KEY" but does not always happen, especially when you get shot at, and that is when peoples mentality goes into fight or flight. You have to be aware of your surroundings, improvise, adapt, and overcome. Having the best gun or best knife does not matter when someone has the element of surprise. Plan to be able to provide for yourself before you can help anyone else. In a SHTF or Survival situation everyone has their strong points, same in the military, and just like with kids; There is always something you suck at and can improve. If you can honestly say you can live in Alaska like the natives do; then your ready for anything.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Good luck on your search Hannibal

Maybe I'll see you on a show called Buying Alaska. Real estate show on destination America. Everytime I see it makes me want to move there.

I have a business partner who grew up in Idaho. I'll ask him about the few areas you mentioned.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Depending on where you wanna go up there let me know. I just left AK and retired from the Army. Spent a good while up there playing in the snow, 3 1/2 years worth, but overall the wife and I want to go back. Let me know if you have questions and maybe the FJ's can make a migration as a test trip.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I'd love to see pictures of Hannibal selling flowers..........

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I said I'm out roses!! You'll take the pansies and like them you #@$#%@!!! :rofl::rofl:

161 - 170 of 170 Posts