Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
It looks like a velociraptor footprint to me....:D
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I keep telling her it is a mountain lion print because of the lack of claws, but she won't belive me!
HA, HA!!! I believe him i just want confirmation!! Velociraptor indeed!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Just thought i'd bump in case any of the late returners did not see this. if they did well sorry for bringing it back to the front page.... we just had a splendid time.... and saw so many of you going to Ouray........ we had to choose between the two places for the trip and Idaho won this time... if there is a summit III we will be there!!! :)

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Looks like a pretty cool trip!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I think that NALA's owner will need to invest in a chain saw when they move to Idaho permanently. An axe is fine for the young guys. Old guys can savor the ease of cutting with a sharp chain saw!

Great photos. Since NALA is my neighbor, I hear tales of the Idaho forest and can only envy.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I think that NALA's owner will need to invest in a chain saw when they move to Idaho permanently. An axe is fine for the young guys. Old guys can savor the ease of cutting with a sharp chain saw!

Great photos. Since NALA is my neighbor, I hear tales of the Idaho forest and can only envy.
Hey! Watch who your calling an old guy!!:rofl::rofl: That Hacthet beat the Sh*t out of me! I had Sandabbe take a few whacks at it while I took a break!
This IS one time when 2wd did us NO good! we could have used 4wd for sure!:)

P.S. A STILL chain saw is NOW on my list of MUST HAVE'S!!!!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts