6,484 Posts
Enterprise and I think Avis does also.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I rent FJs and Tacomas from National all the time in Phoenix...

I think GO Toyota in Denver will rent an FJ.

Be careful though... The fine print in most rental agreements says "pavement only; no dirt roads"

During the summit, I'll be in Montauk... Seems ashame that a fully modded FJ will be sitting in a a garage in Colorado... It's my baby so don't even ask... But that's OK, he knows he gets an annual pilgrimmage to the San Juans...

·
Registered
1 Posts
It looks like this post has been dead for about 6 months now, but I wanted to try to jump on it and see what type of replies I get.

I really would like to do an extended test drive of an FJ before I commit to buying one. Does anyone know of any Seattle area rental car dealerships, or even dealers who would have an FJ for rent?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Try this link - maybe you can find a dealer that will rent you a Toyota for a weekend.

Toyota Rent a Car

·
Registered
219 Posts
It looks like this post has been dead for about 6 months now, but I wanted to try to jump on it and see what type of replies I get.

I really would like to do an extended test drive of an FJ before I commit to buying one. Does anyone know of any Seattle area rental car dealerships, or even dealers who would have an FJ for rent?

Thanks!
If you rent it you might not take it back

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Do they still rent these in Colorado? I am flying in to Denver for a wedding in the Colorado Springs area, last time I drove the FJ and did some wheeling, which was awesome! I would love to do it again! Has anyone done this? Do they really get mad if you take it off road?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.