Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A bigger axle and third member and you could have it any width you want.
I plan to do something later on next year but for now I just want something for temp. And I would really hate to sell my wheels since I love them so much. I know hubcentrinc are for the stock wheels, so does that mean I'll be ok with the regular ones since I'm using aftermarket wheels?

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
if your current wheels don't have (I think its a 106mm bore) then your wheels aren't hubcentric anyway. It would be nice though if the spacers inner face was hubcentric.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well after searching and searching for HUB centric 2" spacers I finally found one from trail sport. Seems like they're the only ones that off anything over 1.5" with the hub centric center core.
The reason why I was so set on finding hub centric is cause I've had 2 previous hub centric spacers before spidertrax and all pro both were 1.25" and I've had no issues with wheel vibrations or anything. And 1 lug centric h&r spacers for my M3 that gave me wheel vibrations and wobbles at 50mph.
So hopefully this works out. Will post pics once they come in and all is done.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I did a lot of research before buying my spacers and it seemed like the recommendation is to stay under 1.5". I went with the 1.25" and am happy with how they look with bushwackers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts