Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
It had to happen sooner or later.

I'm surprised no one has come out with a 'cleaner' looking soft top than what we have seen so far.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I don't know, looks kinda:eek:utofcloset:. I like how my TT looks more masculine than a heep, no need for anything soft in this rig. IMO

·
Registered
851 Posts
that just ain't right... Maybe with the top down I'd feel better about it.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
It looks like crap with the top up, but I'm sure it looks bad @$$ with it down! I would go with a removable hard top, or one of the bikini tops, but that rag top looks like poop.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
WTF!:jawdrop: Here's another!:mecry:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Some autos aren't supposed to be convertibles!

They just aren't.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Its not that bad to me, esp. in the summer in so. cal. , Id drive it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Heard about this awhile ago, but hadn't seen one. Don't like the look as much as I thought I was going to. I would like to check out the roll/sound bar inside to see if its solid. Anybody know if the is automatic or if you have to fold it back manually like the jeep?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Why is everyone so anti-convertible ?! I admit that the aftermarket one available right now isn't the greatest ..... but it's out there and as long as it's kept AWAY from all the bling ,it's not too bad .........

BUT IF TOYOTA EVER DECIDES TO RELEASE THIS ONE I'LL BE RIGHT IN LINE TO TRADE MY 07 FJC IN !!!!!!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
GUYS! C'mon! KNOCK IT OFF! I'm eating a late lunch at my desk--surfing the forum--and my stomach can't take too much more of this! ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts