• Total voters
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nitto Ridge-Grappler: https://tiresize.com/tires/Nitto/Ridge-Grappler-295-70R17.htm

I guess too late to tell you there is a per tire discount at Discount Tires (supporting vendor/site sponsor) :cheers:
Thanks I guess they are 33.3 inch.. How much discount? I just got FJ and tires are on it. I had them rotate and align it because there was a little cupping on driver side front. Tread is about half gone and I get a little steering wheel shake. Makes me mad because I do not want to buy new tires yet. :flame:

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Thanks I guess they are 33.3 inch.. How much discount? I just got FJ and tires are on it. I had them rotate and align it because there was a little cupping on driver side front. Tread is about half gone and I get a little steering wheel shake. Makes me mad because I do not want to buy new tires yet. :flame:
I screwed up, while I was looking for the tire diameter I saw a Discount Tire add and misread it. :eek:ld: It was $80 discount for 4 and they send an $80 prepaid MasterCard. Oct 1 -15.

https://www.discounttire.com/promotions/nitto-tires
@Discount Tire

Lee

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hate my 35x12 Mickey Thompson Deegans. Think I ran 275 BFG AT, 285 BFG, 295 Nittos - can't remember the aspect ratios anymore but I'm done with these and going back down one inch. I'm rolling around on 28 PSI until they're gone. It's like a Cadillac right now though!

I get the ABS tickle one or two times a week taking a apron too fast. Have cut the fender liner a bunch of times and carry a baggie of the plastic keeper snaps to push back what is still there so it doesn't sound like a baseball card in the spokes. I don't rub on the BMC but I had already done it a second time and remember hammering it back a little when these tires were new. Just too much of a PITA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased the vehicle with Goodyear Wranglers 265/70R17 tires on stock rims. I replaced them with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/70R17 on Black Rhino Arsenal (Sand on Black) wheels. I think the tires look small with the lift (Pro Comp 3" Suspension Lift). Next time I will go with true 33" or 35" inch tires.

Attachments

·
トヨタ Master
6,397 Posts
I purchased the vehicle with Goodyear Wranglers 265/70R17 tires on stock rims. I replaced them with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/70R17 on Black Rhino Arsenal (Sand on Black) wheels. I think the tires look small with the lift (Pro Comp 3" Suspension Lift). Next time I will go with true 33" or 35" inch tires.
Dig the Black Rhinos! :bigthumb:

They need photo submissions, an FJ isn't present currently:

https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/explore-black-rhino-custom-truck-wheels/explore-truck-wheels-submit.php

41 - 54 of 54 Posts