Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, since everybody knows that wiper blades come in packs of two, and I'm assuming here that the three wipers on the FJ are the same length, what does everyone here plan to do with that extra FOURTH blade we'll all have lying around come next winter ?? Unless you go to the dealer and buy three for 25 bux...

Possible uses: 1) Fishing lure. 2) Paper weight in my workshop. 3) something to throw at the cats when they're fighting at 3 o'clock in the morning....

Any other suggestions? (keep 'em clean Pancho!)

BTW, Pancho Villa, Spikey's seen the Paris video and was not as aroused as watching the new FJC video at edmund's... Now that ain't desperate, but Kinda sad, eh? :(

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have an idea how about use it to replace the rear wiper...... If it is the same, BTW the rear wiper looks like a snow flake could compromise its integrity, anyone seen it in person? Comments?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I don't know, I saw the Paris video and all I thought was, "dang... so that's what prep school is for..."

Maybe we'll get lucky and the blade will be the same length and size as the one for the rear window - then there won't be an extra.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Hopefully all of these threads are being archived so that down the road a couple of years when our FJ's start having their first of minor issues that come with owning vehicles, we can revisit them and say things like.... DANG, Mappleman was right, stupid snow flake busted my rear window wiper...

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
i'm sure toyota will sell them in packs of 3.

if you buy them at autozone or somewhere else or get winter wipers then you can get two and just put one of the old ones on the end for the front seat passenger. a rotating system of less desired wipers.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hmm FJ Cruiser "The new Bentley"

If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your driveway.
Don't bother me...I'm driving.
Without us, some guys would buy a jeep. :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Third wiper is for the "Spanky Spanks Paris" video. She doesn't like Spanky, or the FJC. But Paris says "do the math boys" and buy three 2-packs, three for now, three for later.

·
Registered
99 Posts
lmao................there's a thread going about wiper blade refills..............what's next, a discussion of the preferred type of windsheild fluid to go along with them?!?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
john.com said:
lmao................there's a thread going about wiper blade refills..............what's next, a discussion of the preferred type of windsheild fluid to go along with them?!?
I dunno 'bout you John, but I'm really not looking forward to the time when this forum is mainly the 57th post about which oil is better, Amsoil or Mobil 1, or the 100th lamer who asks ' what's the correct torque for my lug nuts' ... We've all read those in other forums and they're on every automotive BB out there, so why not have some fun while we can? Lord, just about everyone on here is hungry for information but there's only so much to go around, so why not entertain ourselves while we wait? This is supposed to be a COMMUNITY not just some bloody resource you can log onto when you need to know what size tires will fit -- and it will be great as that, but soooo much better if it's a community first! So, Grasshopper, allow wings to those whose flights of irrelevance may differ from your own path. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Wow, Spike Strip, that was deep and well put!

Look, I've been a member of other forums where if you so much as deviate from the original topic to thank someone for information the moderator threatens to have you removed. I didn't like it. So, why don't we try to keep it fun and real over here at the FJCruiser Forums?

In the long run, it will mean we are the FUN group to be around. We already have the most inclusive accurate information on the FJ. More so than the dealers and definitely more than the automotive rags. So, let's enjoy the superiority while it lasts and have a little fun on the side. Soon enough we will all be busy answering soccer mom type help desk calls..., "my back up sonar keeps beeping at me..." or, "what are all these switches for?" "How do I _______ ?"

It will be enough to wear on us all. I'm with Spike Strip, let's have some fun while we can!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Spike Strip said:
I dunno 'bout you John, but I'm really not looking forward to the time when this forum is mainly the 57th post about which oil is better, Amsoil or Mobil 1, or the 100th lamer who asks ' what's the correct torque for my lug nuts' ... We've all read those in other forums and they're on every automotive BB out there, so why not have some fun while we can? Lord, just about everyone on here is hungry for information but there's only so much to go around, so why not entertain ourselves while we wait? This is supposed to be a COMMUNITY not just some bloody resource you can log onto when you need to know what size tires will fit -- and it will be great as that, but soooo much better if it's a community first! So, Grasshopper, allow wings to those whose flights of irrelevance may differ from your own path. :rolleyes:
I don't need the anti-freeze type windshield wiper fluid in So Cal, but the blue sure is pretty,......oh, I'm sorry did you say something?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts