Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, looks like a great site, with alot of knowledge. Going to test drive an 07 with 19k on it. other than the rips in the engine compartment, what should I look for specific to the FJ? It is stock , auto, 17 inch wheels, hitch, no roof rack, cd changer, cruise control, Traction control, locking diff, just the regular stuff. Thanks!

· Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

Shop around, I saved thousands by not jumping on the 1st FJ I came across.

Good luck and keep us posted.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been looking for a while and this is at a dealership I have dealt with alot (Ford/Toyota) and know some people there. $25k, just took a quick look the other day, will get more specifics this afternoon. Owe a bit much on my Mustang to go new. Just wanted to know anything like the ripping I need to look for specific to the FJ. Maybe I can get them to change fluids in the diffs.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talking to the dealers in Wisconsin and Mn. It would be a Base 4x4 and not much more for that price. I will do more investigating. I've only inquired at a few places and searching the used market in this area, this is a pretty good price for what it is. I said 19k miles it is actually 17k not much diff. though.
I' just going to drive it today though. I might go new in the end. I have a couple people asking if I would sell the stang.

· Registered
5 Posts
I just bought mine a few days ago! It is a new 2007 Titanium, 4x4, AT, upgrage package 1, conveinance package, roof rack, side airbags, spare tire cover, floor mats, etc. I got mine for $26500 which I did not think was a bad price for what I got. I have seen brand new 2007 manual transmission FJ's in Manassas, Virginia from 23900 to 25500. The best deal i have seen on an auto in the same area is 25500. If do some looking around you should be able to get a really good deal on an 07 depending on what you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.