Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the build-up section! This is a central place where folks can see all the money you are spending on your rig, and more seriously, can get ideas for their own rig.

This section is not limited to just offroad mods, and can include build-ups of the bling or audiophile nature as well!

Here are the rules:
  • Only build-up threads are allowed, please state questions in the appropriate section on the forum!
  • Please put your name in the title
  • Please only ONE thread per vehicle!
  • Please state a general vehicle description in the title
Here are some examples:
  • 4RnrJ's 2003 4Runner
  • <name goes here> 2007 Voodoo Blue FJ
Now, some folks might complain that one thread is not enough per vehicle, but I think this will be a good way to keep the threads down enough so that one person doesn't own a whole page. It will also help people find all your mods in one place. If this sounds unreasonable, please PM me and we can discuss this.

Lastly, if there are any suggestions, please PM me or reply to this post...do not post a new thread in this section!

If you have a thread that needs moving over here, please let me know via PM! Please send a link!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Here are the rules:
  • Please only ONE thread per person!
Now, some folks might complain that one thread is not enough per person, but I think this will be a good way to keep the threads down enough so that one person doesn't own a whole page. It will also help people find all your mods in one place. If this sounds unreasonable, please PM me and we can discuss this.
What if you have more than one project vehicle? Say you're building an FJC and a 4Runner or whatever.....wouldn't it make more sense to limit it by vehicle rather than by person?

Just wondering.

Sean

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What if you have more than one project vehicle? Say you're building an FJC and a 4Runner or whatever.....wouldn't it make more sense to limit it by vehicle rather than by person?

Just wondering.

Sean
Great point.

I'll make the change.

·
Registered
397 Posts
So with that said why was my build up taken off oh you said it wasn't real but there were pics and specs up I smell something fishy maybe i pissed on the wrong guy hope so I WILL BE BACK LOL

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
So with that said why was my build up taken off oh you said it wasn't real buy there were pics and specs up I smell something fishy maybe i pissed on the wrong guy hope so I WILL BE BACK LOL
Huh?

Sean

·
Registered
397 Posts
ok fine

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
"ok fine", what??

From the sig, it looks like a very interesting rig....but I have NO IDEA wtf you're trying to say.

Clarification?

Sean

***EDIT*** Looked at your previous posts.....now I get it. Once you get some pics of your build up, make a post in the build up thread section. Until then, you can't. Not sure what you're having trouble understanding, so hopefully my explanation helped. :)

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He had a multipage "build-up" thread with absolutely no build up in it yet. On the last page there was a single picture of his rig ripped apart, but then they ruined and had their own personal conversation about nothing for the next 8-10 posts. So I sent a polite PM saying:

I'm deleting your buildup thread because there is no buildup going on right now in the thread. When you have your buildup going and have some pictures and further details, please feel free to make a new thread.
Then he goes crazy on me sending me a PM entitled "Bull Sh1t" which I couldn't even read because the message wasn't written in english.

So yeah, I'm done with you man, you are barking up the wrong tree with your posts complaining. You could have just started a new thread that resembled a build-up thread like everyone else has managed to do who has gotten that same message from me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Some people spend alot of time on forums and get how things work around a bunch of people who post and live on a forum. John and myself say OK fine because its pointless trying to tell a story of a build that at the time had not started to people who almost have there own culture on a dam computer screen. If its not in proper format or in the right section, or the right grammer, or if its in broken english its bashed. Im sure people who think ebonics is a language would be offended buy the treatment of the unfortunate individuals who get bashed due to poor english on this forum lol. Point being, IF you want to see what is going on in the build,
check my websight
solofabworks.com
You will see Johns rig under the link being built. When i have time, I will take a few pics and put them up on my page as i go. You have any questions, Email me, [email protected].
otherwise have fun.

"ok fine", what??

From the sig, it looks like a very interesting rig....but I have NO IDEA wtf you're trying to say.

Clarification?

Sean

***EDIT*** Looked at your previous posts.....now I get it. Once you get some pics of your build up, make a post in the build up thread section. Until then, you can't. Not sure what you're having trouble understanding, so hopefully my explanation helped. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts