Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJ pimped out!.jpg

Would you help me if you saw that i was stuck trying to go through your favorite trail?? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Probably............if I could ever stop laughing!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nah, on second thought I wouldn't - I'm sure anybody that drove a "blinger" like that would have a large & lengthy "liability trail" attached.

Jerry, :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I'd tell him to mount his still factory spare tire and rim on one side of the rear axle and then try and get unstuck.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who ever has the best answer will recieve a life long membership to The FJ Bling Forum!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Who ever has the best answer will recieve a life long membership to The FJ Bling Forum!!! :cheers:
Ooooh does it come with the ever cool white ballcap and a big gold chain that says bitch?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I can imagine the hot trail girlies in bikinis loaded up in the back with a cooler full of the choicest 40 oz. beverage.

Now.....where to put the cooler.....

·
Registered
440 Posts
I would not help you because that thing does not need to be on the trail it is a show car

·
Registered
792 Posts
God I hope no one ever rolls that sucker!
And if it ever goes off road, "something" is going to happen that"s not good!

A closer look seems to reveal a roll bar---

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'd help you, after I chastised you for taking an obviously non-off road vehicle off road.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
No way! Darwinism must never be challenged.

Survival of the fittest my friend :rocker:

Did someone say it was loaded up with girls though???

Doc

·
fka sjcfjc
138 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice answers so far.....im still deciding who gets the free membership! :lol: Capt Sensible and Village40 have the lead so far. I'll have an answer tomorrow afternoon, hopefully. :wave:

·
Registered
717 Posts
the only stuck I foresee is getting stuck in traffic and you really don't need help with that.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'd help ya, but I'm just that type of person. I don't care what your car looks like, it's your money, lesson and free time. And if you are on my favorite trail you'd better bring water, guns and ammo cause the illegal's would REALLY like to take that car back over the line.....they might get to ya before I do!:bandit:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts