Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what have you paid and what does it include?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i paid $198 for 2wd and it included everything in the service manual recommendations-spark plugs, all filters, lube, etc.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha. holy cow. i need to move to alabama

they want $450 where I'm at in california

·
Registered
542 Posts
Paid around 450 in nyc area as well.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I gotta look at the manual and see what all needs to be done.. Im not paying $450, thats for sure.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Oil change, rotate, Spark Plugs, Ask them to clean your Throttle body, check air / cabin filters. Rear diff fluid changed as well. Thats a good, 30k service. should be around 300-375

of course, they will check out your brakes, and make other recommendations after inspecting your vehicle.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Do it yourself, it's not that hard and there are threads all over this forum covering everything that's necessary in the 30k service. It'll still cost you around $100-200 depending on the quality of oil you get for your engine and diffs but you'll at least know everything was done and get to know your FJ a little better :)

But if you really can't be bothered with it, I think 30k service at my dealership was around $300-350 if I recall correctly.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
X2, do it yourself, its easy, a fraction of the cost and you will learn something!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts