Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a 07 FJ TRD 81k miles and 3in lift, new tires and all services done at Toyota. It is in excellent condition except for a torn cv boot that was found today when the owner had it serviced. Input please!!
Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
It all comes down to what your willing to pay, I would guess that it should go for 18-20k and take a good look at the lift to make sure it was done right. And I would also ask if they have all original parts. Cause if u trade it in later on the dealership will give you less if u don't have the stock parts.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
No way, get a newer model. A lot of 07's have had problems.
Bad third member seals, Bad Ring pinions, Bad Font axle bearings, shuddering auto trans(bad torque converter)...the list goes on. You can easily find a newer model with far fewer miles for around $20k, especially when summer gas prices kick in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We had a deal at $20k then he went to dealer to have it serviced and dealer wants to write him a check for $22k !!! He now wants to split the diff. at $21k , i normally would walk immediatley but i love the trd and my f350 is at the body shop(black ice) and need something to drive quick!!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Depends of how many extra upgrades it may have come with...convience pkg. two with the C pkg. upgrade...If it has leather, diamond plate, DVD head sets, alarm and maybe a lift and better tires...Who knows...Maybe 30K!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I looked up prices and it seems to be good but you can get one lifted trd with less miles for around 20 to 22k but your gonna drive to get it. I have an 07 lifted and 55k and have no problems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts