Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FJ M/T Arctic Silver 285/70/17 no BMC no Rub
600 Posts
Got a bag full of rope, straps and ratchet straps, some interior work lighs a molle fold down table from springtail and a PCP hand pump for pneumatic air rifles. Running out 9f space, might do the overhead molle storage system in the rear next. My shovel and axeare zip tied;to my roof rack, I actually bought those same quick fist for my tools up top but living in the city things disappear easily if its outside your rig, so industrial zip ties do the trick for now.
I like how clean it looks in your setup. I really need to add a fire extinguisher. Just not sure where to do it yet.
Looking forward to seeing the other setups out there.

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Thanks. I built it out of shelving rail. The U shaped metal with the slots in it. Then the shelf supports hook into that, for normal household use.
I mounted it to the plastic with bolts and nuts. Also added some eyebolts for bungee. Then drilling the metal and put bolts and nuts, the cross pieces attach here with wing nuts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts