Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a rectangle wiring plug in for some option under the cover below the right rear window in the cargo area.
what is it?? Woofer or for inverter?

im wanting a non toyota woofer back there, possibly the CAS enclosure, and wonder if these wires can be utilized anyhow??

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
Theres a rectangle wiring plug in for some option under the cover below the right rear window in the cargo area.
what is it?? Woofer or for inverter?

im wanting a non toyota woofer back there, possibly the CAS enclosure, and wonder if these wires can be utilized anyhow??
Both harnesses are back there.....sub and inverter.....

·
Registered
112 Posts
your in the same boat I am...bought a amp and box with a 12 and Im going to be hooking them up tonight or tomorrow. Might run a seperate power wire as I dont think the wire in the truck is right guage (big enough).

·
Registered
365 Posts
your in the same boat I am...bought a amp and box with a 12 and Im going to be hooking them up tonight or tomorrow. Might run a seperate power wire as I dont think the wire in the truck is right guage (big enough).
It isn't big enough if you're going to run an aftermarket amp. You will definitely want to run new wires! Good luck with your install and post pics when it's all done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts