Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here living in Raleigh, NC originally from Greenville, SC. Former AFSO EOD, current make your plane un-blowupable type. Proud owner of a 2007 TRD SE FJ, only mod so far is OME Meds just finished installing last weekend, new tires coming next week. I think I have caught the sickness, so many mods on the horizon....:rocker:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
had my truck for about a year now, just now finding the time to start building it the way I want....pics coming next week, the dang thing looks ridiculous with the lift and the original 265's, no way am I putting a pic of that up!

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome to the party...

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Congrat's and welcome. I just happen to be in Cary right now on a business trip. Going back home to TX tomorrow. Went and stuffed myself with some of that good NC BBQ at Bulluck's in Durham tonight. Good stuff.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome! Down in Raeford, just south of you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ Cyberlaw....thanks for the invite to the show at Leith in March, I'll def. be there!:cheers:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yes, welcome and join the facebook group. They've also scheduled two trail events! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome!!!

Glad to see another North Carolinian on here!

Be sure to check out our NC group currently on Facebook, soon to have our own site!

www.ncfjcruisers.com

I see you know about the truck show @ Leith! Will be cool to meet up with everyone from the FB group!

Again, welcome!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from Chapel Hill/Pittsboro NC, hope all us NC'ers can get sometime

1 - 20 of 20 Posts