Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Last year I upgraded from my tried and true 4Runner that I had for over 12 years and 150k+ miles to an '08 TT FJ. Thus far it's been great. I love the look and feel of the truck and am pleasantly surprised at how capable it is offroad. I've hit up Hungry Valley a few times with a buddy who owns a JK Rubicon and the FJ very ably kept up. Granted, the difficulty rating of the terrain was relatively mild, but the FJ had zero issues conquering everything we hit.

I've been a lurker and site visitor for over a year now and finally got around to joining -- one of my many new year's resolutions -- so I could actually participate in the numerous valuable discussions on this forum. I can't say how much I've already learned about the FJ from the great amount of informative threads available here -- what a great resource!

In any case, I look forward to meeting other members and to sharing stories/experiences around our vehicles.

Jason

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the gang

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, it's great to finally graduate from lurker to member. The geographic diversity of this forum/community is amazing. No matter what town or state you are in, chances are other FJ members are not far off and willing to lend a hand or offer advice if need be...

Very cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts