Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 17" alloys and have always hated the "new" Toyota logo...I remember when it first came out...it took several weeks and heated arguments at recess with the fellas to convince me it was a funky encircled "T" and not a cowboy or dude in a sombrero living in an oval...don't ask, I just hate the damned thing...anyway, is it easy to find replacement center caps for these wheels...all my searches elsewhere bring up replacements by year, make and model...but would they perhaps work on these wheels since the FJ aftermarket supply is still on the horizon? Must get rid of the center cap cowboy!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I wouldnt think, it would be that easy to swap out the center cap. Should probably just get new wheels after market and sell the ones you got.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? The center cap pops off with a screwdriver and some care...plastic thingy, perhaps I'm using the wrong term?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Arturus said:
I have the 17" alloys and have always hated the "new" Toyota logo...I remember when it first came out...it took several weeks and heated arguments at recess with the fellas to convince me it was a funky encircled "T" and not a cowboy or dude in a sombrero living in an oval...don't ask, I just hate the damned thing...anyway, is it easy to find replacement center caps for these wheels...all my searches elsewhere bring up replacements by year, make and model...but would they perhaps work on these wheels since the FJ aftermarket supply is still on the horizon? Must get rid of the center cap cowboy!

Agreed. At least it ain't the Daewoo jockstrap logo!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts