Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The dimensions look good but this wheel does not have the necessary spoke clearance to clear the large four piston brakes.
Bummer, really like this wheel. Looking for a alloy wheel that's all black. Found these on your site:

Not all solid black though. Do you know if the beadlock ring is removable ???

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Bummer, really like this wheel. Looking for a alloy wheel that's all black. Found these on your site:

It isn't a very big deal to have the wheel of your choice painted or powder coated to the color of your liking.

·
Vendor
2,528 Posts

The bead lock ring is fixed to the wheel and can not be removed. I think this wheel looks pretty sweet on the FJ.

American Outlaw Shotgun 17x9 -10mm offset (4.6" BS)​

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Like these two but would have to find out if the come in sizes to fit the FJ. Looking for a 17 inch wheel and then I'd run a 275/70/17 tire.

·
Vendor
2,528 Posts
The DC-1 is another great looking wheel. We currently do not inventory this model but we can special order them in for you. I show the current cost per at only $136.00 each and we can mount and balance your pacakge for free with the 285/70-16 Trail Grapplers. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 when you're ready to place an order. We guarantee the lowest delivered price.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The DC-1 is another great looking wheel. We currently do not inventory this model but we can special order them in for you. I show the current cost per at only $136.00 each and we can mount and balance your pacakge for free with the 285/70-16 Trail Grapplers. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 when you're ready to place an order. We guarantee the lowest delivered price.
Sweet!!! Thanks for your help!!!

Will definitely call when I'm ready to order. :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts