Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised this hasn't come up yet.

Has anybody asked at the shows what size the wheels are so we can shop for alternatives to the OEM alloy option. I would assume they are the same as the 4runner, but can anybody confirm that?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Toyota threw this slide up at their Greenville FJC event. Looks like 16"s will fit. And the yellow FJC at SEMA had these same wheels on it. I'll take em if I can get em.

·
Registered
54 Posts
THANKS for the valuable specs Good Times. Will the FJC wheel bolt pattern be 6x5.5" on 4wds? Does anyone know if the 2wd will have a different bolt pattern? I think the Tacoma / 4Runner 2wds may have a 5x4.5" size? Any speculation on the tallest / widest tire fitment with stock suspension? This forum is the best for us fanatics!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bolt pattern should be all the same regardless of model type. The Tacoma Srunner Type has the 5x something but all 4runner models are 6x5.5".

widest recommended 8" unless you're going to be going crazy and need something larger. I would say 16x8 is by far the most recommended as 16" tires are way cheaper than 17" :)

Not sure exactly what tire size will fit since nobody really has one. 265.75.16 for starters but that comes standard (go figure).

Good luck

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
17" Jo2. I'm hoping for the 16" for more sidewall and less $. We'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts