Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This year, the 7th Annual Wheelers 4 Wishes 4x4 Show N Shine Competition will be held at the Pasadena Fairgrounds in Pasadena, Texas on December 8th, 2007. This show n shine is an event in which the entry fee will be 1 (one) toy and 1 (one) non-perishable food item per vehicle. The toy needs to be for a boy or a girl between the ages of 1 and 17. You are not restricted to just one item, you may donate as many items as you want. The toys will be donated to the Toys For Tots program.

This event will be held in conjuction with the Bikers Toy Ride. This is a HUGE event! Thousands of bikes typically show up for this event with all kinds of stuff to do! They have all kinds of games for the kids so bring out the family!

Goto Wheelers 4 Wishes for more details and goto http://www.wheelers4wishes.org/W4W05Cont.php to register for the event.

Let's get a good turnout of FJC's at this event folks!

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump:

We're a month away from this event so just giving it a little bump! I sure hope I'm not the only FJC owner out there, hope to see some of you locals there!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I missed the beach clean up, so I don't want to miss this. It's a great cause and everyone needs to be there.

I just hope people don't point and laugh at my stock FJ ;)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Gotta bump this again, with under a month left to go until this event we've got a pretty decent amount of pre registrants...

Contestants

Looks like I'll be the lonely FJC out there though. :(

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll go, but I'm a little iffy about competing. I'm a wuss.
Why wouldn't you want to enter? I'm entering my stock rig...I ain't skeered. :silly:

Just go ahead and enter, at the very least you'll have a great parking spot right inside the event!

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Just a reminder that this event will be happening in less than 2 weeks! Hope to see some fellow FJC owners at this event!

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since I sold the Nitto's and am taking the Aries grill guard off this weekend (still haven't put that Demello on! :eek: ) mine will be bone stock sans a 3" lift! :boohoo:
You gonna be able to make it or are you still going to Rockport that weekend?

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One last bump before tomorrow! We've got 115 rigs preregistered so far. Maybe I'll see some of y'all there...hopefully! :)

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts