Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year, the 6th Annual Wheelers 4 Wishes 4x4 Show N Shine Competition will be held at the Pasadena Fairgrounds in Pasadena, Texas. This show is an event in which the entry fee will be 1 (one) toy and 1 (one) non-perishable food item per vehicle. The toy needs to be for a boy or a girl between the ages of 1 and 17. You are not restricted to just one item, you may donate as many items as you want. The toys will be donated to the Marine Corps Toys For Tots program.

This event will be held in conjunction with the Bikers Toy Ride. This is a HUGE event! Thousands of bikes typically show up for this event with all kinds of stuff to do! They have all kinds of games for the kids so bring out the entire family!

We even have some FJ Cruiser Trail Team stuff to give away to all who participate in this event. While participating in the Off-Road Expo in Houston a few weeks ago, the FJ Cruiser Trail Teams gave TTORA their remaining items they had left over as that was their last event. We will give this stuff away at the Wheelers 4 Wishes event!

Goto Wheelers 4 Wishes for more details and goto Contestants to register for the event.

Hope to see some FJC owners at this event!

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
You know i'll be there

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm, I thought more of you Houston area FJC owners would be interested in coming out for a good time and a great cause!

FYI, it's this coming Saturday!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumpin one last time here!

Just wanted to remind those of you who are interested that the Wheelers 4 Wishes event will be this Saturday (TOMORROW). We have many raffle prizes to be won which includes a Mile Marker PE8000 winch. I see a couple of you have signed up on the Contestants page. Hope to see some of you FJC guys and gals there!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Come on people, time to sign up and show up with your FJ! It's a good cause, you'll see some cool rides, bikes and of course biker girls! :D

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really appreciate those of you who have registered so far and look forward to seeing you there and checkin out your rigs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts