Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Quick question...can dealers fulfill orders by getting them from other dealers? For example I am supposed to be getting a Titanium 4WD AT UP2 - iffen the dealer calls and says "Sorry we have a black cherry 6-speed 2WD with gold trim" can they contact other dealers to get the one I want or would I have run around looking for the thing myself?

Prolly a dumb question but as the day of arrival nears I am getting antsy and wanna cover all bases....btw I'm in Los Angeles.

Thanks!:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Your dealer can swap with other dealers if he wants to put forth effort. May not do it because if you don't take what he gets someone will.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Arturus said:
Greetings,

Quick question...can dealers fulfill orders by getting them from other dealers? For example I am supposed to be getting a Titanium 4WD AT UP2 - iffen the dealer calls and says "Sorry we have a black cherry 6-speed 2WD with gold trim" can they contact other dealers to get the one I want or would I have run around looking for the thing myself?

Prolly a dumb question but as the day of arrival nears I am getting antsy and wanna cover all bases....btw I'm in Los Angeles.

Thanks!:)
I AM A TOYOTA SALESMAN IN WICHITA KANSAS,YES, DEALERS CAN DO THAT!
The trick is one dealer has to be able to provide the other dealer with a vehicle they can use.In some cases,another dealer will let the other dealer pay them back a unit on their next allocation,but it can be done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts