Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm hoping this is the main internet site for Wheelers for the wounded. If it isn't please let me know so that I can fix the link. WFTW.

I'm looking forward to getting some of our local clubs together to join together to help the cause here in San Diego.

I don't know if this has been posted before but I'm just throwing it out there for anyone that would also like to get involved in their local communities.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Disabled Explorers is the AZ host for the WFTW event in May 2009
After the Continental Divide Expedition you will see us posting alot more info about events, pre-runs and other things to go with WFTW.
Jason the guy who is doing this & I have been talking a bit and we have a great fit between our groups, he takes folks out and we will be there for those who want to go out on their own.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is the correct link for this.
Wheelers for the Wounded
Thank you frost, I really bungered up that link but it's fixed now :bigthumb:

Well I have to say I think this is a great program. I just donated some cash, and hopefully if you get any SD area events together we can make it over to join you!:rocker:

Oh ya, added the link to my blog too...
Heidi, I'll post up info on some future WFTW charity runs once we get the ball rolling over here.

After the Continental Divide Expedition you will see us posting alot more info about events, pre-runs and other things to go with WFTW.
Jason the guy who is doing this & I have been talking a bit and we have a great fit between our groups, he takes folks out and we will be there for those who want to go out on their own.
Lance this is awesome. We all need to get involved. Great work sir.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I think this program and others like it are great. The people that help need to be commended for their efforts.
It's just sad the government won't support the wounded.

·
Registered
12 Posts
CoTTORA is the event host for Colorado, and it seemed as though our first charity event was a flop, it turned out to be a descent success

·
Registered
820 Posts
Very good you know I will be there!

And Froggy I'm always down for an excuse to hit up So Cal!:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts