Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good leads on where to wheel close to the fort? Just got stationed here.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just here for an Engineer course.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow,
just realized i have sand in the title and it was supposed to say "Wheelin' in and around Ft Leonard Wood".

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've been in Rolla for the past year for school and in that time I haven't found that much in the way of trails. So far it looks like relatively short FS roads and dedicated places like SMORR are the only options. I've only been on the base a couple of times though so there might be more there. Good luck with your search! :rocker:

·
Registered
619 Posts
You are near some of the best off road parks in the mid-west. I have been to Wash!ta orp several times, it is an incredible place to wheel. http://www.wa****aoffroadtrails.com/
Flatnasty is supposed to be awesome as well but I haven't made it there yet because of the drive, I would have to make it a weekend trip and I haven't found the time yet. Wouldn't be very far for you.Welcome to Flatnasty
How long are you going to be in the area? I am sure in the next month or so my buddies and I will be planning another wheeling trip. You are more than welcome to join us if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts