Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any locals like to go check out Wheeling World out in Eureka Springs? I'm looking to head out there the weekend of March 21st or the weekend of the 28th. I've personally never been there. Couple of jeep guys told me about it. Would be nice to meet some local FJ people and hit the trails. Here is the website if you wanna check it out. Home - Welcome to Wheelin' World Off Road and Camping
Post up if interested. Either way I'll be going one of those weekends.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I was just in Eureka last weekend and thought about checking the place out. We never ran by there but I'm curious about it. Not sure I could do anything this month but might be interested a some point in the near future.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just in Eureka a last weekend and thought about checking the place out. We never ran by there but I'm curious about it. Not sure I could do anything this month but might be interested a some point in the near future.
Hit me up when you want to go. Be nice to meet some local FJ people.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Scott, how's it going been man? Been a while. Would love to go wheelin with ya again. Have to see what's up but will let ya know. Have a local friend that has a Runner that may also be interested.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Scott, how's it going been man? Been a while. Would love to go wheelin with ya again. Have to see what's up but will let ya know. Have a local friend that has a Runner that may also be interested.
Hey Okie, good to hear from you. Hope everything has been going good for you. Come on down. The more rigs the funner it is. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Did you make it? My bride and I where wed in Eureka Springs October last year. Was Unable to get back there this year but, I'm putting in vacation time for next October around the 11th...I haven't looked at a calendar yet. Would like to meet some FJC from around the area. Have a great last few months of 2015.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks for bringing to my attention. Waiting to hear of feedback. Looks good, but I hope it's not Like Byrds adventure camp because we were there and this is for highly modified vehicles as far as I'm concerned.:grin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts