Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting stir crazy working on the house every weekend.
I was thing next Sunday would be a good day to get away...

Grass valley, the Sierra's, Deer valley,.... all options are open.
Probably less interested in Hollister, but the mob rules.

So who is up and around?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hmmm Well me and the Family are going camping at Big sur this weekend. We got a group spot cuz everything else was full.. Now if your interested you three (you, Annie and the dog ) are more than welcome to come on down and hang out.. There are some trails around there (Potato was telling me).. Now because of the fires they may all be closed (trails that is) so I am not sure about the wheeling. SO if you guys want to come out and at least camp with us you are more then welcome.. If not I will catch up with you guys on the Flip side....

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Make it a nice long loop. Start on Strawyberry, then go over to Deer Valley, then onto Slick Rock and finally Corral Hollow to finish off the day. Now that would be a nice run. I might be up for running Deer Valley if that's where folks end up.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm down to go to Grass Valley.:bandit: Mark gimme a call this week and we'll go grab a beer

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm down to go to Grass Valley.:bandit: Mark gimme a call this week and we'll go grab a beer
Grass Valley was cool last trip. Between the snow and mud hills that was a blast. The only down side was there was so much water you left the trail pre-washed. It looked like I took a long drive to a mall...

There are a lot of good trail suggestions, lets narrow it down and figure out where everyone wants to go.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well it looks like we are out for Sunday. I went to repair a sheared bolt head and found a leaking axle seal. That will need to be fixed before any fun.
Biz needs to rebuild his front shocks so he had to pass as well.

I hope somebody gets to wheel this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts