Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, In this clip you gonna see the midle east virsion of FJ the also have the new one what we have it here but the prefer the old shape.
HERE is the CLIP!!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
The first video is nuts, for a few reasons :lol:

So, i thought that in order to be able to do this, you had to have a locker at least on the rear axle. But, if that is the case, why is the left side of the vehicles rear wheel not spinning? Did they pull out the US DS rear axle shaft just to do this?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The first video is nuts, for a few reasons :lol:

So, i thought that in order to be able to do this, you had to have a locker at least on the rear axle. But, if that is the case, why is the left side of the vehicles rear wheel not spinning? Did they pull out the US DS rear axle shaft just to do this?
ALL the cars with rear deff are like that. thats why we have in the fj the RR LOCK which make the 2 back wheels run at the same power and time.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I'm never amazed with stuff like this, what a waste of time to practice this...

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
ALL the cars with rear deff are like that. thats why we have in the fj the RR LOCK which make the 2 back wheels run at the same power and time.
No, i know that part.

What i am saying is why is the US DS wheel not spinning? Did they remove the US DS (US driver side) rear axle so that the wheel would not be spinning? Must also be full floating axle on that rig as well as a semi float would need the axle to hold the wheel.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Not only is that crazy.. but in the first video... that was guy was barefoot... You could stub a toe doing that. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Love the first video! That would be awesome here! Mobile tire rotation...get your tires rotated on the way to work! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I wonder if they ever starve the motors from oil flow .
I'm pretty sure is physically impossible to starve anything from oil flow in saudi arabia...

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts